With your equipment or rent (opening of the rent from the 5th and 6th June: Sundays and bank holidays included then all afternoon from 28/06) sailing (optimist, dinghy, catamaran), windsurfing sailing, canoeing, motor boats, pedal boats), swimming pool (a 1000 m2 open to the public from late June), fishing, hiking, VTC, ornithological reserve.
Free entry from January 1 to December 31.
In the leisure of Saint Nicolas de la Grave, the activity are many sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, fishing (with card required), ornithological reserve pool ... The picnic areas are available with tables, barbecues, playground ... Space fast food also awaits you.
You can also browse a lake of 400 ha. It is forbidden to approach the islands (ornithological reserve). The water skiing and jet skiing are not allowed. Free access to the boats (priority to the sailing school) pontoons.
For security question swimming in the water is not authorized.
The leisure of Saint Nicolas de la Grave also provides home classes discovery, resorts and aerated centers, training courses, business seminars and committees, clubs and associations of seniors and families.
It also offers a camping ** for individuals with 42 pitches (opening June 15 AU15 September) and a group camp for the reception of groups (OpenFrom 15 June to 15 September).
Secretariat open from 8 am to 12 pm reception and 13 h to 17 h 30.
GPS coordinates : lat. 44° 5' 10" - long. 1° 1' 50" 44.0861 1.0306
- Coach parking
- Access for the handicapped
- Balade fun (max 7 personnes) : 20.00 €
- Location catamaran/1/2 journée : 32.00 €
- Location pédalo/heure : 12.00 €
- Location planche à voile/1/2 journée : 12.00 €
- Location stand-up paddle/heure : 12.00 €
- Location dériveur/1/2 journée : 25.00 €
- Entrée de la base : 1.00 €
- Location canoë-kayak/1/2 journée : 25.00 €
- Location canoë-kayak/heure : 10.00 €
Methods of payment
- Chèques bancaires et postaux
- Chèques Vacances
- Pets allowed