Domaine de Montels Chemin de la Tauge,
82350 ALBIAS Tel. 05 63 31 02 82 Website
The Montels Domaine welcomes you:
- To discover the vineyard: to harvest, picking and pressing grapes, for an introduction to the tasting of grape juice and wine. Duration: 1/2 day. Information and reservation at Tel: 05.63.31.02.82
- To visit the area: alone, in pairs or family to discover a vineyard inside. Groups, friends, family, we organize theme tours, games around wine, seminars ... lunch on site. Information and reservation at Tel: 05.63.31.02.82
- For a tasting: tasting of our wines: white, red, pink and grape juice for the children.
- The harvest festival Free admission.. The first Sunday of September, discover the world of wine, cooking lessons / tasting, painting competitions, handpicking, farmer's market, many fun activities for kids and adults on the subject of wine.
- The Christmas market Free admission..The 3rd Sunday of December, the Domaine de Montels celebrates Christmas: entertainment, farmer's market, workshops for children ...
The domain Montels, 5 minutes from Montauban, is a family estate of 40 hectares, which produced red, rosé and white. In an idyllic and peaceful setting, the domain Montels welcomes you all year long for a time of sharing and conviviality. Feel free to come to the area for a full tour of the vineyards, the winery vinification and aging. The tasting is of course free and even encouraged for everyone to find its taste happiness.
Opening Hours: Daily from 9 am to 12 noon and from 14h to 19h except Sundays and public holidays.
GPS coordinates : lat. 44° 4' 27" - long. 1° 26' 41" 44.0742 1.4447