Have Paris at your feet, it is the dream of many celebrities ... and this is the exceptional destiny of its creator, Gerard Brion. Discover the most famous monuments of Paris through a giant model of the city in a French garden. Play family "Paris of Riddles", admire the famous "Mona Lisa" at the Louvre Museum Small-and witness the magical spectacle du Petit Moulin Rouge!
Le Petit-Paris, this is great!
After more than 14 years of work, Gerard Brion opens the doors of his small capital installed in the garden of her parents. Le Petit Paris is currently the only existing reconstruction Paris in the world!
Program, more than 40 monuments of Paris, the Champs-Elysées, Montmartre, the Seine, the French garden and panoramic views.
You will discover the collections of the Musée du Petit Louvre, the show "French cancan" du Petit Moulin Rouge and a video about the amazing history of this child's dream caper media.
New: France in Miniature!
Discover more than 50 monuments of our country in miniature!
A visit by leaps and bounds through an exceptional heritage: Mont Saint-Michel in the Strasbourg Cathedral through the castles of the Loire, where even the city of Carcassonne, France is at your feet!
Of events throughout the year:
- Illuminations in summer, every Tuesday and Thursday evening from 21h to 22h in July / August.
- Illuminations Christmas, December 15 to 25 from 17h to 19h, 1km from garland, 10,000 LEDs!
- Play tracks "the Paris of Riddles."
- July 14 parade on the Champs-Elysées and the famous "Garden Party".
- Paris-Plage in miniature on the banks of the Seine.
- Show "French Cancan" at the Petit Moulin Rouge.
Open: All year. From 01/10 to 30/04, only on weekends and school holidays, from 14 h to 18 h.
From 01/05 to 30/09, every day from 9 h 30 to 12 h and 14 h to 19 h (night tour on request).
GPS coordinates : lat. 44° 0' 44" - long. 1° 32' 49" 44.0123 1.547
- Drinking water
- Coach parking
- Private car park
- Access for the handicapped
Methods of payment
- Pets allowed