Like an oasis of greenery, the Garden of Paradise allows you to make a stop in the city of stones.
The Jardin des Paradis is a remarkable botanical garden where art and culture blend. It will amaze you with its water games, its flowery and exotic enclosures. This intimate garden, inspired by Oriental and medieval is nestled on the sunny terraces of the lower town of Cordes sur Ciel. Several spaces and atmospheres: the Garden of Paradise is in the form of a succession of different patios inviting to stroll. Water as a guideline evokes the traditions of Persian gardens, while many pots recall the Andalusian patios. The garden of paradise is also meant to be a place marked by abundance and exuberance, a place that awakens your senses: - The view, by the plants, the grounds and the covers of colors and varied forms.
- Hearing, by the noise of the water, and the screeching of terra-cotta shards or different mulch under your feet.
- Smell, by the smell of plants and spices varying according to the time of the visit.
- And finally touch: gently touch the plants to better discover their texture or fragrance; GARDEN AND BOTANICAL: If the garden of paradise is an invitation to stroll in the various enclosures, to discover new associations of plants or to find the vegetable garden composed of vegetables of flowers and fruits to be crunched, it will reveal a little more its botanical secrets. -The exotic banana plantation: lush atmosphere, exuberant foliage and scents of Guyana.
- The garden of pomegranates: full of history, fruit or flowers, Africa, America or the Middle East.
- The gourmet enclosure: Yuzu, Paw paw, Amelanche, Feijoa and other unsung fruits.
- Vegetable garden: aromatic, medicinal, flowers and vegetables mingle: peanuts, cotton, chayote, bissap, Sichuan pepper ...
- The pools: this place will bring you calm and freshness, rest for a moment on the Chiliennes. Open from April 27 to September 29, 2019 May / June / September: Weekends and holidays 11h-18h
July / August: MONDAY Closed, TUESDAY 14h-19h, from WEDNESDAY to SUNDAY 10h-19h To find us ... .. The Garden of Paradise is signposted in the village. It is located in the lower town along the road to St Antonin, close to car and bus parking and 3 minutes walk from the Place de la Bouteillerie. Bar and catering in free access on the terrace
Showroom and children's play area
GPS coordinates : lat. 44° 3' 54" - long. 1° 57' 10" 44.0651 1.9528
- Shaded garden
Methods of payment
- Pets allowed
- Guided tours
- Free guided tour for groups